America’s Finest Filters has been providing commercial, industrial and residential clients with trusted sales and service of quality filters since 2000. As a distributor of multiple product lines, we have access to a wide range of standard as well as specialized filters and can offer competitive pricing on both nationally-branded and custom manufactured products.
America’s Finest Filters can acquire or manufacture filters to address specific requirements or non-traditional sizes for commercial and industrial facilities such as:
About Our CEO
TaHondra Johnson is the CEO/President at America’s Finest Filters, Inc (AFF). She has twelve years experience working in accounting, HR, HVAC service and filtration in air, liquid and gas. She has recently been promoted to CEO/ President, in which she oversees all aspects of the company; responsible for overseeing sales goals, identifying ways to maximize revenue, analyzing financial reports and she is responsible for ensuring company policies/procedures are followed by each department as well as the daily operations of the business.
TaHondra has been an active board member for eleven years with Divine Steps, a Non-Profit organization, sober living home for women in recovery. TaHondra has taken on the role of being the CFO at Our Father’s House which is a sober living home for men in recovery. She also serves on the board of the Kentucky Recovery Resource Center which is a center focused on helping recovering addicts who are reentering the community after leaving treatment centers or being released from jails and prisons.
She graduated from the Turner School of Construction in 2010. She is a member of the 2016 Leadership Louisville Class as well as a graduate of the Emerging Leaders Program. At the age of 22 she received her certificate as a Pharmacy technician. In Tahondra’s spare time she enjoys shopping and reading.
She is devoted to raising her three children, two boys who are active in basketball and boxing and a daughter who is active in cheerleading.
In Loving Memory
Who We Serve
Certifications, Affiliations & Memberships
- DUNNS# 84165284
- Federal GSA Contract Catalog #GS07F0057W
- Federal HUBZone Certification
- National MBE-certification
- Tri-State Minority Supplier Development Council
- Indiana Minority Supplier Development Council
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Proud member: Greater Louisville Inc. – The Metro Chamber of Commerce (GLI)
- MBE- and DBE-certifications with Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio:
- Metropolitan Sewer District – Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Kentucky Department of Transportation
- State of Indiana
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio
Awards & Honors
- Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) Top 100 U.S. Inner City Businesses – 2011
- Business First “Fast 50” – 2009 – 2010
- Metro Louisville High Impact Company – 2009
- Greater Louisville Inc. Inc.credible Award – 2007; Emerging Business Award – 2009
- NMSDC National Minority Supplier of the Year – 2004
- TSMSDC Minority Supplier of the Year & Phoenix Award – 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2006
- Jefferson County Commissioner’s Community Excellence Award